Athens Saturday, 27 May 2017
Hours: 9 am to 7 pm
Class size: maximum of 6 students
In the seminar you will learn:
1) How to prepare and bake, step by step, the ‘Pan di Spagna’- traditional sponge cake- and its secrets to get the best result ( recipe will be given ).
2) How to make pastry cream/patissiere (recipe to be provided) and alternative cake fillings recipes
3) How to make Chocolate Ganache Mousse ( recipe will be given ).
4) How to make syrup for keeping the cake moist and flavor tips (recipe will be given).
5) How to make Chocolate Ganache ( recipe will be given ).
6) How to make homemade fondant ( recipe will be given ).
7) How to cut your sponge cake into 5 equal layers.
8) How to build the cake using sponge cake soaked in syrup.
9) How to ganache the cake.
10) How to work with the fondant: kneading, rolling and covering the cake.
11) Cake decorating techniques: in the seminar the cake will be decorated with a 2D Minnie Mouse figure.
The seminars take place in our school Ethikis Antistaseos 43 Acharnai Athens. https://www.google.gr/maps/place/Alchemists+of+cakes+-