Seminar: Fairy cake decorated with a 2D figure in combination with illusion of transparency
Athens, 3 December 2016.
Hours: 9 am to 7 pm. Class size: maximum of 9 students.
This seminar is suitable for intermediate and advanced level participants.
In the seminar you will learn:
1) How to ganache and cover the cake with sugar paste.
2) How to create a 2D fondant figure.
3) How to cut the sugar paste when we use 2D technique.
4) How to do fondant frills.
5) How to place the 2D figures stably on the cake.
6) How to create the numbers and make the illusion of transparency.
The seminars take place in our school Ethikis Antistaseos 43 Acharnai Athens. https://www.google.gr/maps/place/Alchemists+of+cakes+-+